- ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM II “1934” in yellow or silver.
- BUGATTI T-50 “1930” in blue or red.
- M.G. T.C. “1945” in red or green.
- CADILLAC V-16 “1932” in white or red.
It is important to note, that these models were produced during a couple of years, but in the recent times, it was possible to buy these models again directly from the company for advertising and marketing purposes. Take a look at this excerpt taken from the guisval official website on the 15th October 2011. Note that in the photo after this paragraph, a few models are depicted in different colours than those indicated above. Although now it's not possible anymore to order these models, many can be still found in shops on the internet or sites like ebay. If the model doesn’t have the colours indicated above, it is 100% sure a later reedition. Since I have never seen one of them, I cannot compare the quality of the car. My guess is that they can’t be as good as the old ones.
FACTS AND FIGURES:
- Name: ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM II “1934”, BUGATTI T-50 “1930”, M.G. T.C. “1945”, and CADILLAC V-16 “1932” (Ref. Nrs. 17201, 17202, 17203, 17206)
- Scale: 1:43 (estimated)
- Year: 1985 (to 1990?)
- Company: Guisval (Spain)
- Size: approx. 9 cm