Wednesday, October 15, 2014

#468 BBURAGO - DODGE VIPER RT/10 and GTS COUPÉ (1997 and 1998)


These are three models of Dodge Viper, one of them cabrio made by Bburago in 1:43 scale. These were manufactured in the mid 90s, and in my opinion, the casts are slightly better than those of older models from the 80s. They have many plastic parts, but these are especially well used, as the windshield on the cabrio version or the air intakes.
 


Another good point are the stripe stickers, that are identical to those that the original car had. This model was manufactured in several colours, and these are a nice example of it.




The Cabrio versión is the RT/10 from 1997 with reference number 4105
The red model is a GTS Coupé from 1998 with reference number 4140. The blue one is the same model (although with a different refernce number -4115-), but a later release (note that the wheels are different). 



 
FACTS AND FIGURES:
  • Name: DODGE VIPER RT/10 (4105) and GTS COUPÉ (4140 red and 4115 blue)
  • Scale: 1:43
  • Year: 1997 and 1998
  • Company: Bburago (Italy)
  • Size: approx. 9 cm

1 comment:

  1. Damn you like vipers ;)

    my kid had the black viper but i can not find it for the life of me. I wanted to photo it for our collection which you can check out at
    Bburago 1:43 Die-cast cars. I really tried my hardest to get the coolest possible shots of a really cool toy.
    Anyways... the viper is one of the best looking models they made so I was quite sad I couldn't find it anywhere... :(

    nice collection ;)

    ReplyDelete