Sunday, November 22, 2015

#614 EFSI – SEVERAL TRUCKS IN 1:87 SCALE (Around 1985)



I do not know many models from EFSI. The cars are really great, but very difficult to find. Trucks, however, are easier to find (at least in my case) and I have bought a few ones over the last few years. Maybe it´s just that trucks are not so sought-after. No matter what, EFSI trucks are nice models in approximately 1:87 scale and sometimes include nice trailers.





The pictures this time are not good, I picked them very quickly without checking them, and most of them are blurry. However, the bases of the trucks are not marked in most cases.








Some models included trailers, and some times, these were even sold apart in an extra blíster pack, like this nice military trailer, which I bought years ago in Portugal:





Nothing especially remarkable about this series, except the nice “TopSleeper”, which I haven’t seen by any other maker.





UPDATE1 (Dec/2018): Yet another truck in alternate colours blue/white). Nice!




UPDATE 2 (Jun/2020) - Beautiful military truck in light blue




UPDATE 3 (Dec/2020): I got a carded truck with tampographies "Kulmbacher Mönchshof-Bräu".




FACTS AND FIGURES:
  • Name: SEVERAL TRUCKS
  • Scale: 1:87
  • Year: Around 1985
  • Company: EFSI (Netherlands)
  • Size: approx. 8 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment