Monday, August 22, 2016

#713 MC TOY – BMW M1 and 750iL (1984 and 1987)


These two MC Toys models are very impressive.

On one side there is the M1, which (I think I have mentioned it before) it is one of my favorite sports cars ever. It is also one of the first MC Toys I ever bought. Maybe I have dreamt this, but I recall that it came with stickers… that I finally removed. Strange, no other MC Toys model came with stickers. I like the sport lines tampographed on the car, but I think another colour would have fit better.




The second model is a 750iL, a somewhat rare choice in 1:64 scale. I don’t know of any other manufacturer who released this model in this scale. The color choice is great, it fits perfectly to a high-end sedan like this one.




FACTS AND FIGURES:
  • Name: BMW M1 (Ref. 8448) and BMW 750iL (Ref. 8742)
  • Scale: 1:64 (approx.)
  • Year: The two first digits in the reference number indicates the year of design and manufacture, so: 1984 and 1987.
  • Company: MC Toy (U.S.A./ Macau)
  • Size: approx. 3’’ or 7 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment