Sunday, November 13, 2022

#1009 BUCKY O’HARE – BUCKY O’HARE and AL NEGATOR (1991)


I am not collecting this line specifically, but, as I have two more figures with their accessories that I got in exchanges and in lots I bought, I have decided to make a new entry with these two nice characters from the toyline created by Larry Hama.

The first one is Bucky O’Hare himself, the main character of the series and one of the nices figures in the collection. I already and extensively talked about him in a previous netry, so this time I am focusing on the figure. It has the usual 5 points of articulation, plus the two ears, which is kind of peculiar. The figure came with an orange pistol that can also be attached to his belt, and cloak, that, for some reason I forgot to photograph. I has nice bright colours, but I miss at least one more colour applied to his uniform, and it is all red with some yellow and silver details. With one more colour, it may have looked much better.

Al Negator (Al Garto in Spanish) is one of the bad guys, some alligator with an astronaut outfit and also with a pistol, this time a green one. It can also be attached to his back, to carry it easily. This figure has 6 points of articulation, the usual 5 ones plus the tail. The figure has also 4 basic colours.

The figure in their blisters have been available for a long time, but now they are starting to scarce and the prices are going up. Maybe it is our last chance to complete this collection for very little money before it definitely goes up. Several year ago, I had the chance to buy all  figures at 5 euro each new in their blister cars, but I decided to get only one. That was the time when I was starting this blog. 

FACTS and FIGURES:

  • Name: BUCKY O’HARE and AL NEGATOR
  • Alternate Names: Al Garto (Spanish)
  • Toy Line: Bucky O’Hare (Wave 1)
  • Year: 1991
  • Company: Hasbro (U.S.A.)
  • Size of the figures: 12 cm approx.

No comments:

Post a Comment